By placing a bid on an item in UHCW Charity’s online auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules:
1. The auction for items ‘Penguino Christmas T-shirt Signed by Margaret Keenan and Matron May Parsons’ and ‘Penguino Chritmas T-Shirt Signed by Dan Walker’ will run from 5pm on Monday 21 June 2021 to Tuesday 6 July 12pm. Winners will be notified after this time.
2. In order to bid in the auction, bidder must be aged 18 or over.
4. The decision of the winner is that of UHCW Charity and its team and will be final. By placing a bid you are entering into an agreement to purchase the item at the offered price. The highest bid will be deemed to be the winner.
5. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds.
6. All items are “as displayed on this auction site.” UHCW Charity has attempted to describe the item correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, or condition of the items.
7. Items have not been value appraised unless so noted.
8. In the event of the UHCW Charity being unable to contact a winning bidder within seven days of the closing of the auction, or of the payment not being received within 21 days of a winning bidder being notified, UHCW Charity reserves the right to award the item to the next highest bidder.
9. If you have won an auction item, you will be informed after the auction closes. Payment for each auction item must be made in full before the item is released.
10. Payment for items purchased must be made in full to UHCW Charity. Payment is made to UHCW Charity by BACS transfer. Following receipt of payment for the item and postage cost, the item will be posted to the requested address agreed via email.
11. All items will be sold only above the minimum asking bid and the proceeds will go to UHCW Charity. Transaction and platform fees apply, paid by UHCW Charity.
12. UHCW Charity reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
13. UHCW Charity, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction cannot hold any responsibility or liability from any risks or hazards related to the item won at the auction.